Wk 6, MHA 507: DR 2Mesamada
175 - 265 words
Cite at least one (1) peer-reviewed references
Respond to the following:
Dr. John Rhome
A great post Amber....you cited:
"“Patients will lose empathy, kindness, and appropriate behavior when dealing with robotic physicians and nurses because these robots do not possess human attributes such as compassion. This is one of the most significant negative aspects of artificial intelligence in medical science.” (Farhud & Zokaei, 2021).
Often times society gets hung up on the empathy, compassion and kindness controls when it comes to AI, but this is not what we are talking about. AI is not meant to take the place of a human's touch, but because AI can perform much better than a human, the human touch may not be as needed in the near future. Plus, many who are coming into healthcare now either as a patient or as a professional, are looking much more for quality of service than they are compassion.
5/25/2023 2:14 PM
- 12 days ago
- urgent Help • • • • • • %%%[email protected]@@*(AS)!jjj!_&???<frh<[email protected]"ad"df Contact to
- post for handshake
- Imagine that the drug for severe depression from this weekâs Discussion was approved for use in humans. Researchers now want...
- writing I. four different assignments
- BSA 502 Week 3 Individual Assignment Human
- on the folder
- ACCT 301/ACCT301 Week 2 Quiz (15 MCQ's) ALL CORRECT
- Question 1 of 20 5.0 Points The batting averages of the first three batters in the Eureka College women’s softball team lineup are .310, .301, and .277. If the first three batters are considered as the “lead-off group”, what is the batting average of the
- Help Completing Statistics - statistical calculations
- Week 3 - Discussion 1