wk 5 reply 2Sarah11
Read- One of the biggest concerns I have about being a provider and prescriber is medication cost and accessibility. I have seen how the lack of affordable care can cause chronic health conditions to reoccur. This mostly occurs at the macro level. It involves drug prices and the availability of a generic or cheaper version of that medication. It also involves whether the patient has insurance or if they are underinsured.
To address this issue, it will be important to be mindful of drug prices and when things become generic. It will also be helpful to know the medications on low-cost generic lists, such as $5 generics. Finding more affordable options will lead to increased drug compliance (Gao et al., 2021). This would hopefully decrease the severity of the patient's symptoms and decrease hospitalizations. This would help increase the person's quality of life and allow them to work. This shift toward more affordable drugs may influence other providers to do the same, which would affect things at the micro level. Interprofessional collaboration with an inpatient or outpatient pharmacist to make cost-effective care for patients could give providers a more real-time view of drug availability, generics, and pricing.
Read and reply to question by agreeing and adding additional information. One paragraph and talk like a nurse
- 15 days ago
- HCA 210 Week 6-CheckPoint - My View on Health Care 2
- Bus 445
- Design a Java application that will read a file containing data related to the US. Crimestatistics from 1994-2013. The description of the file is shown below. The application shouldprovide statistical results on the data including: a. Population growth in
- Managing Strategic Alliances
- Database Coud Services HW
- Compensation Evaluation
- Assignment 4: Merger, Acquisition, and International Strategies
- Leadership Motivation Assessment
- Qualitative Research Methods Evaluation UNIT 1
- CLO Reflection