Wk 4, MHA 507: DR 2Mesamada
175 - 265 words
Cite at least two (2) peer-reviewed references
Further the conversation to the following:
Dr. John Rhome
A great post Christine!
You stated: "The first drawback is that ensuring patient confidentiality is often challenging (Reyna et al., 2019). Clinical data often utilizes sensitive patient information, including personal identifiers and medical history. "
Firstly, Reyna et all 2019 statement is incorrect. It is simple to remove the specifics of patient information from informatic systems. Informatic systems are not EMR systems.
Now....you also mentioned " Another drawback is data interpretation (Shilo et al., 2020). Clinical data can be complex and difficult to interpret, even for experts in the field. "
This is very true, but I would question why we would not still analyzed and present informatics data even when some cannot understand the data.
It is here that we must train, educate and ensure the presented data is not agenda based. It is also here where we need individuals who are critical thinkers and not simply either head-line readers, or individuals who fail to understand the meaning of the words that are being used. Thoughts?
5/11/23, 5:12 AM
- 24 days ago
- business assignment
- 4.05 fairly easy
- Assignment for Paula Hog
- . Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
- Consumption in general equilibrium, Imperfect Information and Externality
- MGMT 520 Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business Week 4 Discussions and Group Project,Summary (Version 2014) Devry
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY TOOLS
- MICROBIOLOGY IN CLASS EXAM HELP
- CJA 354 Week 5 Team Assignment Sentencing ProposalCJA 354 Week 5 Team Assignment Sentencing Proposal