Who can help with this discussion post? Employee Rightsdeyxrikus
1. Why should HR and managers be concerned about whether or not employees are engaged and are satisfied with their jobs? What does one do if employees are concerned about certain organizational policies? What's the impact?
2. In your opinion, should management resist the formation of a union? Why or why not? What are the advantages for the company? Are there any disadvantages to having a union?
*Post must be a minimum of 250 words
- 14 days ago
- Strategic Management #4
- Attached is the sheet with questions
- General education222
- 350-word memo to your staff detailing the civil rights decisions
- "Putting it All Together - Revising the Justification Report" Please respond to the following: This week, you will utilize the techniques that you have studied in your Week 6 readings to revise your Justification Report while adding the final parts. Base
- due Monday by 1pm
- debatable topic essay ( plz be sure the topic you choose is debatable, due in 10 hours, and no plagiarize）
employee rightsNOT RATED2 years ago