WEEK8-DISCUSSION-Emerging Threats & Countermeasuresareddy
Course: Emerging Threats & Countermeasures
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PROF.
Due Date – 12 hours
Discussion Question: Reflection
In the last week of class, we are going to complete a reflection activity.
This discussion topic is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers or sources. You can use citations in your posts, but this discussion exercise should be about what you have learned through your viewpoint and not a re-hash of any particular article, topic, or the book.
Items to include in the initial thread:
- “Interesting Assignments” - What were some of the more interesting assignments to you?
- “Interesting Readings” - What reading or readings did you find the most interesting and why? “Interesting Readings”
- “Perspective” - How has this course changed your perspective?
- “Course Feedback” - What topics or activities would you add to the course, or should we focus on some areas more than others?
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from the internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the material.
- 9 months ago
- systemic crisis
- business law
- rosy waxes 2/3 of her car with 1/4 botle of car wax .at this rate what fraction of the bottle...
- real estate agent is considering changing her cell phone plan
- sociology: Film analyzed herein is "Not Just a Women's Issue"
- java assignment
- BUS 370 FINAL PAPER
- Solve for in the equation x2 - 2x - 63 = 0.
Apa year ago