week three discussion measurementbmarlurer8
Select a test you are interested in (perhaps for dissertation). What does the test measure (include name of test)? If you were going to discuss the validity of the test, what would you look for in terms of:
1. Criterion-Related Validity (what behaviors or traits should correlate concurrently or predictively)?
2. Group Differences (what persons may be expected to differ on the trait)?
3. Convergent & Divergent Validity (what measures should correlate and not correlate)?
Britt, M. (2012). Validity: How can you tell a good test from a bad one? [Video file.]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ZrfWl9TMA
- 18 days ago
- Checkpoint New System Proposal IT/205
- PR 15-3A Stock investment transactions - Daffitar Inc.
- Business Model and Strategic Plan Part II, SWOTT Analysis Paper
- UNIT V ASSESSMENT (EMS AND THE LAW)
- Using Language Effectively
- Gloria is a 43-year-old woman. She is scheduled for diagnostic laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain. She has been resting for 30 minutes in the preoperative holding area where a registered nurse has performed a nursing evaluation; has checked her paperwork
- Module 4
- SOC 101 Week 2 Assignment ( Theorist of Choice ) - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work - Latest Syllabus
- Digital Systems
- NUTRITION AD
w3a2NOT RATED15 days ago
w3a2 measurementNOT RATED13 days ago