week three discussion forumaaamanda1995
The American philosopher, John Rawls (1921-2002), advanced an influential view of "justice as fairness." Assess his argument for his version of egalitarian liberalism: what is included in his account of justice and what sorts of rights do people have in society? Do you agree with this kind of liberalism, or do you think it falls short in bringing about the kind of just and fair society Rawls envisions? Finally, explain and evaluate the communitarian (be careful not to confuse communitarianism with communism) critique of Rawls's atomistic, abstract individualism.
-read the Chapter 7,8,9, then answer the question above
-In the essay-style forums responses, you should express a point of view and support your view with good reasons, evidence, examples, expert opinion, etc.
-two pages, MLA
- 3 years ago
- Intro to Film homework
- I need A and it's due after 2 hours
- . For the reaction rates experiment, in the space below, record the absorbance values you obtained at 30 seconds, 1...
- Online Essay for Macroeconomics (
- Psy 480_Week 3
- Principles of Finance due on Thursday 1 page
- Article summarize
- Eng 225 Week 3 Final Film Critique Outline - The Elephant Man
- On Your Own Homework 16-1
- I need a good Engineering Dynamics tutor. If you are knowledgeable in that field reply. Thanks