week discussion due 5/19BOSSUP
The three major types of malicious activities that organizations and information systems face include:
- Hostile or malicious insider activity.
- Theft of private, proprietary, or sensitive data, by insiders or external attackers.
- Large scale DoS (denial-of-service) attacks.
Based on your research:
- Describe a present-day example of your selected type of malicious activity and its impact on the organization.
- Specify the countermeasures the organization took to address the malicious activity.
- Recommend at least one additional preventative countermeasure and at least one countermeasure organizations could take to address this type of activity once it has occurred.
- 20 days ago
Malicious Activities 4.03 years ago
Malicious ActivitiesNOT RATED3 years ago
Malicious Activities 2.0NOT RATED3 years ago
Malicious Activities 3.0NOT RATED3 years ago