Week 8 - Signature Assignment: Develop Signature Project PresentationBlackPsychology3
This week, you will develop and submit your signature project presentation. The presentation should be delivered in a webinar format and focus on applying psychology research in professional practice.
For this week, please review your weekly resources for tips on how to create an effective PowerPoint presentation. The headings and sub-headings reflected in your outline should be used to organize the content for your presentation slides. At a minimum, your presentation must provide points to address the following:
- Identify the topic of the webinar. Why is this topic important?
- Identify the need for the webinar. What is the objective of the webinar?
- Specify the target audience for the webinar. Who will benefit from this presentation about psychology (e.g., program managers, state or local government mental health officials, administrators in schools, prisons, or other institutions). Provide a rationale for your choice.
- Identify 4-6 evidence-based, best practice approaches for addressing/resolving the topic/issue. Support each practice with at least one research citation.
- Address ethical, cultural, and diversity needs and issues related to the topic/issue/solutions.
- Identify two resources/activities you will include in your webinar (e.g., reflection questions, role plays, discussion groups). Be specific.
In addition, you will need to include speaker notes and provide either a screencast of your presentation or audio narration with your slides. As you record your screencast or audio narration, please keep your audience in mind! Your webinar should be interesting, informative, engaging, and appropriate for delivery within an organizational context.
Length: 15-20 slides with audio narration, not including references
Speaker notes: 150-200 words per slide
References: Include a minimum of 8 scholarly resources.
- 14 days ago
- Management Information Systems
- A project on Business Administration.
- In general, this assignment requires students to (1) identify, examine, and analyze a current event that can be associated with mental health using psychological perspectives that have been discussed in class; and (2) outline at least one way to increase
- Week-5 assignment
- Based on how you will evaluate your EBP project
- Ebook on cryptocurrency
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution PPT on Conflicts
- Hypothetically speaking
- Environment Management Blog