Week 8 Discussionbkmorgan
Discussion Question 1
Identify examples of personification in “Building With Its Face Blown Off” by Billy Collins. What is the effect of that figurative language?
Discussion Question 2
How effectively does the poem “Player Piano” by John Updike use sound? How does the speaker’s voice resemble the sounds of a piano?
You must make a substantive and thoughtful initial post of 250 words or more to one of the questions, incorporating MLA citation and a Works Cited.
Meyer, Michael and D. Quentin Miller. The Compact Bedford Introduction to Literature: Reading, Thinking, and Writing, 12th ed., Macmillan Learning, 2020.
- “Building With Its Face Blown Off” by Billy Collins
- “Player Piano” by John Updike
- a month ago
- I have assignment to write 2 papers about Energy?
- 2 Chemistry Quizs
- algebra exam 3 - norman93
- homework for math
- Analyzing Cultural Relevance in Instruction
- Legal Environment of Business (DiISCUSSION: Module 3)
- Identify a single scene or moment from one of the films you chose for the Mapping Myth in Film worksheet....
- Philosophy assignment
- 2 pages essay
- maths help all solved online