Week 4 Discussionmsoto539
Intelligence and Adaptive Testing
Based on your understanding of the standard scores (i.e., estimate individual's scores as above average, average, or below average as compared to his or her classmates), answer the following:
- Explain at least two situational factors that may impact the usefulness of the different types of standard scores.
- Which type of standard score—z scores, T scores, stanines, or percentiles—do you think is most useful when communicating assessment results to the general public? Why?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages of using one type of score over the others?
- Submit your document to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Respond to at least two posts by the end of the week.
- Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in your initial response.
- Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in at least one of your two responses to classmates.
- 4 days ago
- HS450: Strategic Planning and Organizational Development for Health Care
- Traffic Modelling
- ONLY FOR KIM WOODS
- power point
- Two Part Literature Writing Assignment
- What are the elements of the risk-assessment paradigm? How can these elements be applied in a workplace setting in which an emergency responder is addressing a large spill of trichloroethylene? Describe how risk assessment can be used in industrial hygien
- Discuss the effect on confidence level, sample size, and standard deviation on the width of confidence interval
- short question essay
- Business Administration Capstone 499 Discussion Question (1&2)
Interpret and compare the performances of students in a test of basic skills.
Question 1: A test has a mean of 30 and a standard deviation of five.
4 days ago
- Jackie has scored in the 57th percentile.