Interpret and compare the performances of students in a test of basic skills.
Question 1: A test has a mean of 30 and a standard deviation of five.
- Jackie has scored in the 57th percentile.
- Ethan has a T score of 70.
- Lan has obtained a z score of –0.2.
- Salvatore has received a raw score of 27.
On the basis of the information provided, answer the following questions:
- Who has scored the highest?
- Who has scored the lowest?
Question 2: is attached see table The following table displays fictitious data for a four-option multiple-choice question:
The data was collected from a hundred individuals classified on the basis of class—upper, middle, or lower. This classification was done on the basis of the total scores using Kelly's 27% rule. Correct options have been marked with an asterisk for each question.
On the basis of the data provided, answer the following question:
• Are there any faulty distractors? Why do you believe the distractors are working (or not working) properly?
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 2- to 3-page report, answering the above questions.
Support your responses with examples.
Using APA format, appropriately cite your sources throughout the
- 4 days ago
- Advanced Federal Contracts (Flow-down) 2 Parts
- I want amendment in my microbiology research
- Payment For Work
- Need this outline completed
- Applied managerial marketing (mktg630-1603b-02) Objectives-Identify the variables of the marketing mix and gain skill in combining them. Details- Type: Discussion BoardUnit: Developing the Brand Strategy Due Date: Sun, 9/4/16 Grading Type: NumericPoints
- Islamic finance
- A ONE PAGE MINIMUM RESPONSE TO to Darrick Smith video
- PSYC 354 HOMEWORK 8
- NOT RATED
Intelligence and Adaptive Testing
Based on your understanding of the standard scores (i.e., estimate individual's scores as above average, average, or below average as compared to his or her …4 days ago