Week 3 discussiondperezops
You learned the definition of the American Dream in Week 1, and you also learned about the American identity. Traits often associated with the American identity include boldness, confidence, perseverance, and integrity. These traits are often demonstrated through a character’s words or actions. This week, we’ll focus on perseverance and how it is reflected in two of the readings. Choose one character from a work of fiction ("The Soft-Hearted Sioux," "Pawn Shop," or The Invisible Man) and one person from a work of non-fiction ("Speech to the Osages," Incidents in the Live of a Slave Girl, or "What to the Slave is the Fourth of July?"). Describe how perseverance is reflected in each.
- 300 words minimum (excluding quotations and citations)
- Include two properly integrated and cited direct or paraphrased quotations (one related to each character) to support your claims. See the Week 1 and Week 2 Literary Analysis Tools Modules for information about integrating and citing quotations.
- a month ago
- We test if the average number of hours studied for college freshman is different from the average
- Research Paper Draft
- There is a great deal of debate in the medical community concerning how to treat pregnancies when the mother is pregnant with twins
- Marketing discusiion
- Cpk would typically be used in the D stage of DMAIC.
- Financial Accounting II
- Critique a TV or radio commercial, an Internet advertisement, or a print advertisement from a non-professional journal/magazine related to an FDA-regulated prescription drug for a gastrointestinal disorder.
- film argument essay a-plus writer
- FIN 534 Week 3 Quiz 2 Chapters 2 and 3
- I need help on compe 160 covoring , Variables/Assignmets, Branches, Arrays, User Defined function, and Pointers. (on C program)
Choose one of the following characters from a work of fiction and describe how perseverance is reflected in each.NOT RATED
Complete the Literary Analysis Tools Modules from Weeks 1 and 2 before completing this assignment. Part of your grade is based on selection, integration, and citation of quotations.4 months ago