Dubrow-Marshall, R.P., and L. Dubrow-Marshall. “Cults and Mental Health.” Encyclopedia of Mental Health, 2016, pp. 393–401, 10.1016/b978-0-12-397045-9.00153-1. Accessed 8 June 2022.
Ellin, Abby. “Seeing Overeating as a Sin, and God as the Diet Coach.” Gale OneFile, 29 May 2004, go.gale.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CA117448265&sid=googleScholar&v=2.1&it=r&linkaccess=abs&issn=03624331&p=HRCA&sw=w&userGroupName=tel_oweb&isGeoAuthType=true. Accessed 18 Sept. 2022.
Rodia, Tina. “Is It a Cult, or a New Religious Movement? | Penn Today.” Penn Today, 29 Aug. 2019, penntoday.upenn.edu/news/it-cult-or-new-religious-movement.
Schwartz, Lita Linzer, and Florence W. Kaslow. “Religious Cults, the Individual and the Family.” Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, vol. 5, no. 2, Apr. 1979, pp. 15–26, 10.1111/j.1752-0606.1979.tb01263.x. Accessed 11 Feb. 2019.
Parameters: MLA format, 12-pt font, double-spaced
Write an annotated bibliography of four to seven sources that you are considering to help substantiate your precise opinion.
- 13 days ago
- Compute a predetermined overhead rate and calculate cost of jobs based on direct labor (as discussed)
- "FOR besstty Only"Assignment 5
- What external role players need info on the growth of an organisation?
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Taxation Problem
- The bussiness law
- nutrition the question is attached
- Assign4 due Tuesday by 12:00pm - The FAR and Contract Provisions for Protection
- operation Management Online Course the I need help with whole course 100% A+++
- Part 4 Modify the Inventory Program to use a GUI Solution