Week 2 Minor Projectk.warren5
Using the information to this point in the course (specifically the week two readings on property), as well as outside scholarly material, write a paper from a biblical worldview perspective that discusses 1) the legal concepts and rules of property ownership and 2) how God’s law or God’s intent informs those legal concepts of property.
(a) for God’s law or intent: you may use the mandate of humankind’s dominion over the earth, the commandments (thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not covet), various admonitions or proverbs (e.g., to provide for your family), or examples having to do with property or wealth.
(b) You may then compare and contrast or otherwise comment on the relationship between our legal concepts and rules and God’s law or intent ].
Compose the research paper in accordance with APA standards and cite a minimum of three scholarly peer reviewed sources (in addition to your textbook and the Bible) as references, as well as multiple biblical references (word count range 1200-1400 words).
To submit, use the link provided above. Review the grading rubric in the "Grades and Progress" section of the main menu by locating the assignment and clicking View Rubric.
This assignment is due Sunday by 11:59 pm ET.
- 5 days ago
- Essay (Favorable of Legalization of Marijuana)
- Linear programming, optimization and decision making
- Assignment 1: Myths and Facts Regarding Inmates on Death Row
- HR DB3
- Discussion - current event week 1
- More finance help-2
- Digital Analysis 1A
- Research Findings
- Politics in Gun Control.The paper should address todays gun control and laws that that all tie in with the politics of today's government.