Week 2 Discussion[email protected]
Discuss how you use math in your daily life. Give specific examples and discuss what type of math is used. You are encouraged to think through not only your daily tasks but also your career and hobbies. Think broadly! Math is used in areas you would least expect!
Lastly, develop an affirmation for you to follow for your math class.
The minimum requirements for class discussions are to respond directly to the discussion prompt and to respond to at least two other posts, by other students or the instructor, by the end of the week. The discussion will close on the due date and will NOT be reopened for a late submission.
- Submit one main post responding directly to each part of the discussion prompt(s) by Thursday at 11:59 PM ET.
- This should be a substantive response (between 75 -150 words minimum) to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing (using APA format) what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities.
- You may use resources in addition to your textbook that support your post(s); however, you must mention the source(s) that you used in your post(s) using APA format in-text citations and reference lists. You can review APA formatting here: https://library.an.edu/apastyle (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
2. Reply to at least two posts (at least 50 words in length each) by Sunday at 11:59 PM ET. Responses can be made to students or to your instructor.
3. Responses to other individuals' posts should:
- Expand on their ideas.
- Discuss the differences between your thoughts and theirs.
- Explain why you agree or disagree.
- Always remain respectful.
- 7 days ago
- Organixzation and Management Healthcare
- writing project
- Determine the total of each production cost incurred for April (direct labor, direct materials, and applied overhead), and the total...
- Why is the test statistic for Goodness-of-Fit similar to the calculation for Population Standard
- GEN 499 week 3 Assignment Ashford General education
- SCI 275 Week 3 CheckPoint Succession and Natural Selection
- 1,400 to 1,750 word paper. Original work
- A PAPER ABOUT LOSING WIGHT
- need asap
- Need answers for theses questions please.
Week 3 Discussion
Explain in your own words why solving linear equations is so important to be able to do as a skill (and not just to pass the class!).
Please be detailed in your posts.
Discussion …a year ago
Operant and Classical Conditioning
Discussion 4.1 - Operant and Classical Conditioning
11 unread reply.11 reply.
Discussion 4.1:Operant and Classical Conditioning
a year ago
- Demonstrate an example of classical conditioning from …
Discussion 5.1: My Personality
Use the following link to take the Jung Typology Test,based on Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ personality type theory.
Upon completing the test, …a year ago
Discussion 6.1 - Abnormal Behaviors
Discussion 6.1: Abnormal Behaviors
Discuss the following:
How can we distinguish normal from abnormal behavior?
a year ago
- Provide an example of abnormal behavior
- Provide an example of normal …
This is a graded discussion: 20 points possible
due Mar 10
Discussion 1.2 - Genetic Testing
44 unread replies.44 replies.
Discussion 1.2: Genetic Testing
Genetic diagnostic testing has been …a year ago
Discussion 2.1 - Pregnancy within Cultures
Discussion 2.1: Pregnancy within Cultures
Describe your cultural views of pregnancy.
a year ago
- Describe how a pregnant woman is viewed and treated by society
- Discuss what beliefs are held about the …
Discussion 3.1: Parenting Styles
Identify Each of the four parenting styles.
a year ago
- Explain how each of the four parenting styles can impact the social, cognitive, and emotional development in Early Childhood
- Include whether or …
Eating Disorders in Youth
iscuss how can societal and environmental influences contribute to eating disorders in adolescence?
a year ago
- Include the steps you may take in a clinical setting when suspecting that a patient is …
- Discuss their role in protecting the body from infection.
The minimum requirements for class discussions are to respond directly to the …8 months ago
Math important in our lifeNOT RATED
55 unread replies.55 replies.
Discuss how you use math in your daily life. Give specific examples and discuss what type of math is used. You are encouraged to think …a year ago