Week 2 Assignment: The Role of Media in Influencing Government and the Publicprasa.sp
You are attending an international journalist event and have been chosen to give a presentation of the roles of the media in influencing government and its citizens. Identify and describe the possible roles of the media in influencing government and its citizens using specific descriptive examples. Please create a PowerPoint presentation to assist you in your presentation.
As you complete your presentation, be sure to:
- Use speaker's notes to expand upon the bullet point main ideas on your slides, making references to research and theory with citation.
- Proof your work
- Use visuals (pictures, video, narration, graphs, etc.) to compliment the text in your presentation and to reinforce your content.
- Do not just write a paper and copy chunks of it into each slide. Treat this as if you were going to give this presentation live.
Presentation Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 8-10 substantive slides (excluding cover and references slides)
- Font should not be smaller than size 16-point
- Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
- References slide (a minimum of 2 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson for each course outcome)
- Title and introduction slide required
- a year ago
- Write a 750-1,000 word paper analyzing Woterstorff’s reflctions in Lament For a Son. In addition, address Kubler-Ross’ five stages of grief, as they are expressed throughout Lament for a Son, and respond to the following questions
- Labor Market BUS 692: Strategies in Human Resource Management
- Can anyone do a two page essay?
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Target Customer Strategies
- PHI 305 Week 3 Assignment: Augustine and Aquinas Essay
- Payment link.
- For Prof Tutor only!
- FOR PROF.MACQUEEN ONLY
You are attending an international journalist event and have been chosen to give a presentation of the roles of the media in influencing government and its citizens. Identify and …2 years ago
Please see the attachmenta year ago
- NOT RATEDa year ago
- NOT RATED
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
a year ago
- Mills, H. (2007). Power points!: …