Week 2 - Assignment 2: Interpret Graphs Using Excel and SPSSFila64
In this week’s assignment, you will explore the different types of graphs used to visualize data. Results from both Excel and SPSS should be copied and pasted into a Word document for submission.
Use the provided datasets for building one of each of the four chart types below. For each chart, select a variable from the provided dataset with a measurement level that is best visualized by that chart type. Use APA style to label each chart. Each graph must contain a narrative description of what it represents and an interpretation of the image.
Length: 4 to 6 pages not including title page or reference page
References: Include a minimum of 2 scholarly resources. Be sure to reference Excel and SPSS as they are resources for this assignment, although not scholarly.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University's Academic Integrity Policy.
- 4 days ago
- Discussion on plagiarism
- MEMO max 2 hours
- For Phyllis Young only.Answer the Question ATTACHED. It is due in 48 hours.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization of 185 member countries established to promote international monetary cooperation, exchange stability, and orderly exchange arrangements; to foster economic growth and high levels of e
- Proposal for the book "Every Day"
- Criminal Justice 8
- Unit 3 Sociology 25 MCQ's with 1 written Q
- Patient/Customer Satisfaction
- Fire Prevention
- Cloud computing
- NOT RATED
Explain what it means to say, “variables must vary.”
List and define the four levels of measurement (using examples) discussed in this week’s introduction and resources. In your opinion, …17 days ago