week #12 db Human agressionSade0904
On May 25, 2020, the world witnessed one of the most horrific hate crimes of our generation, the murder of George Floyd by members of the Minneapolis Police Department. That moment and the events of the following days will shape this country and the world in a way that few hate crimes have in the past. For this week's discussion, we will keep it simple.
First Response Post: Answer one OR both of the following questions:
How did the hate crime perpetrated against George Floyd (and the events that followed) impact your life?
How has hate crime (in general) or a specific example of a different hate crime, impacted your life?
- 11 days ago
- Quick Case Study: Officer and the Drug Arrest
- 2 slides w/notes, 3DQ's, and paper with 1,050 min. word count
- FOR GIFTED-WRITER ONLY
- Digital forensics Discussion
- Google case questions
- SENSORY INTEGRATION THERAPY
- negotiaio conflict
- BUS 3041- week 5 Assignment-3 -NLRB Case Analysis
- Discussion H
- synopsis for chapter 3,4