W2: Investigaciones: La biblioteca de APUSRawono1
Part 1: You are an explorer rummaging through uncharted territory! Does the APUS library have any foreign language learning tools?
Explore the tabs at the top to research Spanish content and helpful tools.
- Find two resources to help you be a successful language learner.
- In your post list the resource tools and discuss their functions, accessibility and usefulness.
- Share something new that you have discovered. (you must write a minimum of 10 complete English sentences)
- BE SURE TO CITE YOUR SOURCES.
- Include web link.
- Example of a Book Citation from MLA Guidelines:
Henríquez, Juanita. Transnational Latina Narratives in the Twenty-first Century: The Politics of Gender, Race, and Migrations. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
Example of an article citation:
Huntington, Samuel. "The Hispanic Challenge." Foreign Policy. 2009. Web. 2 Mar. 2016
Part II: Is Spanish an asset for professional goals?
- Choose a career field that may require or be enhanced by Spanish language skills.
- Use the APUS library to find articles, books or other sources that highlight the importance of Spanish for that career.
- Summarize what you find in your own words. (you must write a minimum of 5 complete English sentences)
- Reminder: Use quotation marks for text copied from articles, books etc.
- a year ago