W2: Extra Credit Artwork reflectionjesbeltram
- I know that for many of you this past year has been difficult time with online instruction and still living in a world with COVID. Art has a way of helping to express how we feel during times like this.
- For two points of extra credit, select a work of art from Google Arts & Culture that best expresses how you're feeling right now (and how you're feeling can be many things - optimistic, down, stressed, tired, unmotivated, productive, creative, etc.).
- Upload a short paragraph explaining why you picked the work you did and how it relates to how you're doing right now. Please include a link to the Google Arts & Culture artwork page and include all the artwork info like artist, title, date, medium, etc. (no need to include a photo). You're welcome in to include the image if you'd like but it is not necessary.
- Check out these quick links to help you get started but feel free to search within the site as well:
- 3 months ago
- Asthma is a chronic lung disease
- Ten Principles of Economics and How Markets Work
- TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT & SIX SIGMA - DISCUSSION
- BOS 3125 Question
- leg 320 discussion week 4
- CompTIA A+ Troubleshooting Theory
- Can you help?
- Based on your “Big Mac” post and using the first letter of your last name, identify a country that starts with that letter on the Big Mac Index (http://www.economist.com/node/13055650?story_id=E1_TPDVVGVD). a country is not listed with that letter, use th