Value Stream MapBLR02
For this assignment, select a value stream in your organization that can benefit from analysis and improvement. The value stream (or end-to-end process) selected does not need to be overly large or complex. Select something that has the potential for meaningful improvement but is manageable within the scope of this assignment.
- Develop a current state Value Stream Map of your selected value stream. Show the information flow, workflow, and summary timeline on the map.
- Document key metrics for each process block:
- Process time (PT) – these are estimates provided by YOU based upon what you know of the process.
- Lead time (LT) – these are estimates provided by YOU based upon what you know of the process.
- Calculate the current state summary metrics:
- Total lead time (Total LT)
- Total process time (Total PT)
- Describe the current state of the value stream, and highlight any performance deficiencies and challenges, such as delays, excessive WIP, bottlenecks, capacity, and workload imbalances, rework, poor quality yields, long lead times, and other operational
- 12 days ago
- for expert_researcher
- Nordic Company, a merchandising company, prepares its master budget on a quarterly basis. The following data have been assembled to...
- Discussion board postings.
- for tutor nickson only
- History paper - for essays guru
- Discuss the effects that extreme temperatures can have on the human body. How can an individual protect himself/herself from these effects?
- ENERGY SITUATION
- English 115 discussion
- Research, identify, and discuss what the marketing mix is as well as why it is important to a business.
- Psy 480_Week 5
- NOT RATED
select a value stream in your organization that can benefit from analysis and improvement. The value stream (or end-to-end process) selected does not need to be overly large or complex. Select …3 months ago