Unit II EssayKing8386
- Unit II Essay
- Weight: 10% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
Travel Photo EssayPretend you are a travel writer. Your assignment is to write a travel photo essay highlighting some of the important natural or man-made landmarks unique to a particular location. The location can be local, national, or international. It can be a city, town, or rural area. Your travel photo essay will include an introduction, two photos with descriptions, and a conclusion.
- Start with a 100-word introduction. The introduction should include why you picked the tourist location and what impact visiting the landmarks had on you.
- Insert two images (from the web or your own photographs) into the essay. Write a 100-word description of each of the landmarks. Place each description below the corresponding image.
- Write a 200-word concluding paragraph (summary) about the cultural significance of both of the landmarks to the local people and the impact the locals have on the landmarks. What impact does each of these landmarks have on the shared identity, beliefs, economics, environment, and/or activities of the people living in that community? Are the local people impacting the landmarks positively or negatively? How?
- Please make sure to cite the source of each photo and any other source materials used in this assignment. Click here for instructions on how to cite and reference photographs and other nontraditional sources. You are required to use at least one outside source from the CSU Online Library. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.The CSU Online Library has fantastic resources for this assignment. In the Political Science database, the CIA World Fact Book is a great source of information.Resources
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.
- Citation Guide
- CSU Online Library Research Guide
- Submit Writing Center Request
- Submit Unit II Essay »
- 6 months ago
- Case Study
- for tutor beth
- Biomes and Diversity As you have learned in the readings, extinction is a natural selection process. You have also read that humans are often responsible for accelerating this process. Using at least two scholarly or reputable resources and your textbook
- Google only
- HLTH310 Unit 5 IP
- Questions on ( quality in operation management )
- BUS 433 Week 4 Quiz <<< A Graded Tutorial >>>
- 00000PLAGIARISM ONLy
- intellipath history