Unit 3.1 DB: Implicit Bias TestLeaks007
- Project Implicit. (2011). Harvard.
After you take two of the Implicit Bias tests share your results here using the following questions:
- Which tests did you take? Why? What intrigued you about the test?
- What were your results? Analyze your results using concepts from this unit and/or previous units.
- Where you surprised by your results? Did they altar how you viewed yourself and your beliefs? Why or why not? Explain position.
- What can you take away from these results? How might these result impact interactions with your clients or future clients? How might our implicit biases impact our clients or communities? Find one resource to suggest next steps for reducing bias.
- 16 days ago
- Assignment 2: LASA 2—Conflict Management Report
- acct 405
- QSO/510 QSO 510 QSO510 Week 9 Module 9 - Final Project Milestone Three: Final Project - A+ & Original Guaranteed!
- 2,500–3,000 words: The Changing Role of Global Human Capital Managers and Sustaining the Competitive Edge
- Based on the EFN Model Jotar Inc of Mesa Arizona has determined_Answer
- BAM 223 unit 3 - 25 mcq's with 1 written question:
- 1 page essay MLA format
- Human Resources data-Payment link
- STR 581 Week 3 Assignment ( External and Internal Environmental Analysis ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- i have probability assignment