Training Management Database System - projectMajid504480
• This project worth 14 marks and will be distributed as in the following:
a) Identify the entity types, attributes, keys. (2 marks)
b) Identify the relationship and cardinalities. (2 marks)
c) Draw the ERD. (2 marks)
d) Schemas before Normalization. (1.5 marks)
e) Schemas after Normalization. (1.5 marks)
f) Create the tables. (1.5 marks) g) Populate your tables with at least 5 rows. (1.5 marks)
h) Execute the requested sample queries. (2 marks)
Screenshots for answering SQL questions (f, g, and h).
• You are advised to make your work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
• The work should be your own, copying from students or other resources will result in ZERO marks
Training Management Database System
A training providing institute is offering training courses to their clients. A database system is needed to register the trainees in these courses. The data requirements for the system are given as follows:
• The company has many teachers. Each teacher has a unique id, name, date of birth, address (house number, street name, city, state), and may have several phone numbers.
o A teacher may teach many courses.
o We keep track of the number that a teacher has taught a course.
• The institute offers many courses to their clients. Each course has unique id, course name, start date, end date, and course language.
o The course language is either English or Arabic.
o We keep track of the fee of each offered course.
o One or more courses is offered to a client.
• There are many clients. Each client is identified by unique id, client name, address, contact person, and contact person name.
• Trainees works for a client. Each trainee has a trainee id, first name, last name, and a phone number.
o Trainees may take several courses. o We keep track of the fee of the taken course by a trainee.
Design a database starting from the conceptual design to the implementation of database schemas.
Create EntityRelationship model, Relational model, and write SQL queries.
- 19 days ago