Please respond to the following: 75-150 words.
You may have noticed that when you look at products on a search engine, that same product appears as an advertisement on your social media and other sites you visit. Many search engines provide advertisers with tools for evaluating the impact of different keywords or phrases. These tools typically “track” user behavior patterns and associate products for sale by companies that subscribe to and pay for their services to help identify potential customers. On the other hand, there are also ad blockers that block this type of communication.
- What constraints, if any, should be applied to this practice?
- How might your feelings toward the technology be affected if you are the CIO or an executive manager at a small company that depends on this type of advertising to generate revenue?
- a month ago
- the taxpayers, George A. Warden 2013
- Sociology 7a
- Module 03 Leadership Exploration Project - The Best Leader
- Response B8, A 200-250 word response must be posted to the discussion forum
- PAD 520 ASSIGNMENT 1
- Eco assignment
- A+ Work
- Human Resource Mission Statement*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
- Wendy Lewis
- for today