Titanic case study analysis ( Ethical perspective) - 4 Pagesomxnnadialii
For this assignment, research an engineering ethics case study of your choice and demonstrate an ability to analyze the the issue from an ethical perspective. Summarize the most important facts about the case, and explain why particular decisions or actions were immoral.
*At least two academic sources.
· Explain the details of the issues/cases you are discussing.
◦ What decisions were made in this case? Why did the participants do what they did?
◦ Were the relevant decisions/actions moral? Why or why not?
◦ What happened leading up to the failure? What were the focal and auxiliary consequences?
◦ What building and professional codes were in place at the time? Were they followed?
◦ Be specific about the people, places, companies, decisions, events, etc. involved in each case.
· Use relevant concepts from class to support your point of view on the issue.
◦ How do each of the moral theories and principles weigh in? Don't “force it,” but use moral theory when appropriate to support your view.
◦ From an ethical perspective, what is the ultimate conclusion you have arrived at through your research of the issue?
◦ How did individuals related to the case fail to be professional and/or moral?
Read full instructions attached below.
- 4 years ago
- Which do you think would be ideal for GM’s success in China? Which of the structures would help GM expand to other foreign markets? What are the advantages and disadvantages of promoting decentralization in GM’s operations in China?
- ENG 208 Final Reflection Paper
- Initial Project Plan Proposal
- PHILOSOPHY DIALOGUE PROJECT
- 6 Paragraph essay on Barbra Kingsolvers "Animal Dreams"
- CIS 502 Assignment 3
- NRS 300 notes - class 3