The American Civil WarJosiah2424
Question 1 – Blue or the Gray? Imagine that you lived during the time of the American Civil War and had the same socio/economic/racial/gender position you have right now. Would you support the Union or the Confederacy? Be sure to explain why you chose the side that you do. Remember, not all Southerners supported the Confederacy just as all Northerners did not support the Union. Make sure to look at ALL the factors, and not just geography, when you are answering this question.
Question 2 - Attacking Civilians: The American Civil War saw the use of “total war” or deliberate attacks upon civilians by the military. Total war devastated certain areas of the country particularly Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia. Do you think the military should attack civilian targets? If so, are there certain civilian areas the military should not attack and what are they? What civilian areas should the military attack? If not, what other means can be used to defeat the enemy?
- 2 months ago
- Discussion Board - Building Your Plan
- Liberty University THEO 104 quiz 1 complete solutions
- stratification media analysis- racism
- Homeland Security ass1 new
- IH 2
- Macroeconomic Conditions and Company Performance a) Describe the trends of two previously selected company performance variables (e.g., sales, stock pricing, net income) over the past three years. Keep in mind these are the performance variables selected
- accounting assignment
- Neurodevelopmental and Neurocognitive Disorder Paper
- chs 111