The aging processeekoko
- Apply your understanding of the aging process to Francine's case. How might Francine's environment have influenced her aging process? How might you, as Francine's social worker, apply your knowledge of the aging process to her case?
- Identify an additional strategy you might use to apply your knowledge of the aging process to social work practice with older clients in general. Explain why you would use the strategy.
Zastrow, C. H., Kirst-Ashman, K. K. & Hessenauer, S. L. (2019). Understanding human behavior and the social environment (11th ed.). Boston, MA:
Plummer, S. -B., Makris, S., & Brocksen, S. M. (Eds.). (2014). Social work case studies: Foundation year. Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Source e-reader].
- "Working With the Aging: The Case of Francine" (pp. 39–41)
Note: This text is available as an eBook (electronic book). It will be provided to you via an email from the Walden University book store.
- Chapter 1, "Introduction to Human Behavior and the Social Environment" (pp. 12-13)
- Chapter 14, "Biological Aspects of Later Adulthood" (pp. 642-671)
Guindon, S., & Cappeliez, P. (2010). Contributions of psychological well-being and social support to an integrative model of subjective health in later adulthood. Ageing International, 35(1), 38–60.
- 10 days ago
- HTML work
- You are new consultants working with onthehouse.com.au. In order to better calibrate
- 30 bags of a certain candy were opened. The candy comes in 5 different colors
- Imagine you are the HR manager at a company. You need to hire three (3) new people. One employee will work at the front desk as a customer service assistant, and the other two (2) will work on the production line. Give at least five (5) places you would r
- Baseball stadiums vary in age, style, size, and in many other ways
- Dis:#5 Cost Accting
- Help - Wizaed Kim
- accountingassignment FOR ACCOUNTINGDOCTOR ONLY
- CHILD AND FAMILY
- Greendale Project Redux
Note: To access this week’s required library resources, please click on the link to the Course Readings List, found in the Course Materials section of your Syllabus.
…2 years ago