Tableau assignmentnoir puma
you will build your own dashboard.
Your job begins by finding a sample data file. There are many out on the web but I suspect most of you have access to data from your jobs, homes, church, etc. that you can use for this project. I want this to be as meaningful as possible so I am hoping you are able to find a file that you can visualize in Tableau that will turn out to be something that is very useful to you personally.
Regardless of the file you choose, I want you to use best practices to build a dashboard that conveys useful information from your analysis. You have had a chance to practice building dashboards so this is a continuation of that process. Your job is to use your data file in Tableau to build a dashboard that can be presented to persuade an audience to take action.
To do this:
1. Become familiar with your data. What is in it? What story is it telling? What can you see?
2. Build at least four visuals that can be part of a dashboard.
3. Build a dashboard that shows your visualizations in a logical form that helps tell your story.
4. Write an accompanying paper that tells your story. This could be the script of your presentation. Describe each of your visuals and how they come together to become a dashboard that tells the story.
You will be graded on the quality of your presentation. Did you follow the best practices in presentation design? Do your visuals render correctly? Do they support the story you are trying to tell?
Export your dashboard as a PDF and submit it, along with your paper / presentation script, as your final assessment for this competency.
I look forward to seeing your creativity on this project.
At least four high-quality visuals are included.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeVisuals are organized an a dashboard in a logical way that helps tell the story of the data.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeA paper/presentation script is included that explains the visuals, the dashboard, and the story.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeQuality and creativity of the dashboard and accompanying paper / script.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContact with Content CoachOn at least two occasions, the student must contact his/her Content Coach to provide updates on progress or to share drafts of the final assessment project(s).
- 10 days ago
- Due in 8 hrs
- paraphrase the pages 8 pages
- 5 page paper
- Discussion or a debate this is my classmates arguments i need to replay with 6 paragraphs eah one should have...
- Liberty University THEO 104 quiz 1 complete solutions
- financial institutions
- Assignment 1: Essay – Exploring Ancient Mysteries
- At sea level, the weight of 1 cm2 of air is approximately 1 kilogram. This value, 1kg/ cm2 is also...
- Complete the Attached File for Java 2a assignment
- NOT RATED
As discussed2 years ago