Research and thoroughly explain at least TWO major threats to the organization, discuss why these threats are present, and what can be done to either remove or reduce them.
Think about some of the examples you see every day as you drive around. For example, how many times do you see one gas station on the corner and another gas station right next door or across the street?
This would be considered a threat, since they are competing with each other for customers in that area.
What do you do when the other gas station lowers the price of gas by a nickel or now offers a hot food section?
Write a minimum of at least one full paragraph for each of the threats presented.
For each threat, you need to ensure you use relevant business theories, concepts, and practices that are aligned to support the statements and findings.
Note that bullet points are not acceptable.
Each of these threats must come from a force or forces occurring within a dimension of the general environment within the organization's external environment (keep in mind a threat can stem from more than one dimension within the general environment).
Be sure to include in your analysis the relevant dimension of the general environment from which each of these forces is derived.
Factors to consider when you think about company threats:
An increased number of new companies offering similar products that shift the customer away from the company’s brand.
The physical environment (Is your building in a growing part of town? Is the bus company cutting routes?).
Changes in the law and government regulations that drive costs of running the business to increase.
Future trends in the economy and changes in the age, race, gender, and culture of those you serve in your area.
- 5 days ago
- Xan you answer these for me? The questions are on the two short stories "Robot Nemesis" and "Fondly Fahrenheit". They...
- How where Aboriginal extended families organised?
- an, larissa,sue and jen are sitting in a line in a roller coaster, larissa is sitting right in front of...
- The difference of the fractions is closest to which of the following? 3 3/4- 2 5/8 a. 0 b. 1/2 c. 1 d....
- Global Business
- What are you carrying?Letter Assignment
- Which of the following is an example of matter? A. air B. the particles in your body C. the gases that make up...
- what happens to the aggregate demand curve when there is an increase in price levels?
- Linear Programming and logical thinking
It is time to work on the final major portion of the analysis. This is the area where your organization looks at other companies and organizations and how they might gain advantages or opportunities …6 years ago
- NOT RATED
I need assistance with developing my content for my paper. The topic is covering threats to the organization which the organization I'm using is Virgin Atlantic. I need to come up with several …10 months ago
- NOT RATED
Research and thoroughly explain at least TWO major threats to the organization, discuss why these threats are present, and what can be done to either remove or reduce them.4 months ago