Directions at the bottom
Activity 19.2 Comparing the Sizes of the Planets (pg. 323-325): complete questions 4, 5, and 6
4. Planet: Earth Diameter: 12,756 km
5. Planet: Neptune Diameter: 50,530 km
6. 3.9, almost 4 times larger
Activity 19.5A Comparing Planetary Masses (pg. 326-327): complete questions 1 through 5.
1. Most massive: Jupiter & is 11.2 times larger than Earth
2. Least massive: Mercury & is 38% of the diameter of Earth
3. Greatest: Jupiter Least: Mercury
4. On Mars: 80 On Jupiter: 500
5. Jovian Planets
Activity 19.6A Rotation and Orbital Period (pg. 329): complete questions 1 through 8.
1. 59 days
2. 9 hours and 56 minutes
3. Terrestrial planets have longer periods of rotation than Jovian planets.
4. 280,000/10= 28,000 mi/h
5. 24000/24= 1,000 mi/h
6. 28 times faster
7. Mercury: 4.15 Neptune: 0.006
Module 7 Learning Summary
Compose a short (1-3 paragraph) summary of what you learned in this module. You may want to write about:
• your reaction to particular ideas presented in this module
• questions you may still have
• any “aha” moments that may have occurred to you
• connections between what you’ve learned and how you might use this information in your professional or personal life
Be as specific as possible about your learning and include one or two examples of how this module changed the way in which you think about the earth.
- 2 years ago
- Sociology 300 6 questions $10
- Why was it so difficult for the English and Native Americans to get along peacefully?
- complete the statement using < or > -9 -17
- most sages of the axial age took which views of human nature?
- Need help with finance homework
- help with home work
- The tragedy of julius ceaser
- smalest to largest 2.07,5.2,6.22,12.34,12.03,16.07,16.7,12.04
- fin 233
- HCA240 W9 Final
Please help with the summary! thank you!a year ago