Student Success Plan: My Study Schedule and Overcoming ChallengesJewel0412
For this week’s assignment, you will begin developing your Student Success Plan (SSP) by completing the first three sections. Example SSPs are provided to give you an idea of what these sections, when completed, might look like.
If you have questions about this assignment, please contact your instructor.
- Note: You will use this template for each SSP assignment in Weeks 5, 7, 9, and 10. Add to it in each subsequent assignment and resubmit the entire document each time; there is no need to cut, copy, or paste sections of the SSP.
- Complete the My Study Schedule and Overcoming Challenges sections of your SSP.
- Create a study schedule that includes personal obligations, study time, and time for completing schoolwork.
- Describe two challenges that might arise during your academic journey, the reasons they are challenges, and their potential impact.
- Identify and explain each challenge (write 100 words or more for each challenge).
- Describe a plan to overcome each challenge that might arise during your academic journey.
- Explain how you will overcome each challenge (write 100 words or more for each challenge).
- Apply critical thinking, logic, and problem-solving in completing the required sections of your SSP.
- In other words, make sure that what you are saying makes logical sense and, if applicable, demonstrates your ability to come up with a solution to a problem.
- Write clearly and concisely.
- Someone reading your SSP should be able to easily understand what you are trying to say.
- Write in a manner that is grammatically correct, with sound sentence structure, and that is generally free of spelling, typographical, and/or punctuation errors.
- 2 days ago
- Help with entrepreneurship class
- Accounting help need done in a couple hours
- Case Study 1: BTK
- Penn Foster- Economics questions
- review this article Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues in the Translation of Genomics Into Health Care
- Fin 571 week 6 math questions
- RES 351 Final Exam
- The following table reports the number of cars and light duty trucks
- could you write a reflection?
- Due in 1 hour. Can anyone help?! one hour!
- NOT RATED
Success6 months ago