Stewardship Recognition Strategy and a Marketing Strategy.Equio
Your non-profit organization should be Red Cross Society of China, and all your strategy should be based on Red Cross Society of China.
The recognition and stewardship strategy (1/2 page, single spaced) for a major gift donor should describe the donor’s gift and the written and other thank-you’s and immediate and planned recognition that will be given, and the near and ongoing stewardship that will be conducted for this immediate and likely or hoped future major gift donor.
The marketing plan (1/2 page, single spaced) should describe the actions that will be taken to present, promote and have reaction, such as comments, questions and gifts, to the fundraising case and request for support. The plan should include actions taken inside the organization as well as those external to the organization.
- 5 years ago
- Project Deliverable 1: Project Plan Inception Due Week 2 and worth 110 points This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a project introduction and a project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. L
- the garcia company's bonds have a face value of $1000, will mature in 10 years, and carry a coupon rate...
- Econ for Fortified
- Organizational Development Paper
- Economic - Accounting EXPERTS ONLY
- Write article
- Ecology and Environmental Sustainability
- What are 3 physical features that form boundaries of the mainland United states