SOCW 6121 WK6 ASSGN 2mzgoode
Discussion 2: Group Intervention
When leading a group, it is the responsibility of the clinical social worker to find a way to enable all members to benefit from the experience. Although some members may not benefit, it is important for the clinical social worker to identify the positive aspects that he/she is witnessing. This strategy may create a feeling of empowerment for the members.
For this Discussion, it may be helpful to review the video of the “Levy” group session again.
By Day 4
Post your description of at least three benefits that are evident in the “Levy” group video. Describe ways this group session has been effective in helping the members of the group.
- 20 days ago
- LAW 531 Final Exam
- HUM 186 Week 1 Effects of Mass Media Paper
- disscussion reply to the question asked from students minimum words count 50 each
- project budgeting estimating
- MBA 5652 Unit II Mini Project, MBA5652 Unit II Discussion Board Question and MHA 5101 Unit II DQ
- ACCOUNTING FINAL EXAM 35 MCQS (ALL CORRECT)
- CJA 374 Week 4 Individual Assignment Juvenile Justice Process and Corrections
- DennisWright only
- Math Ch. 5
Toseland, R. W., & Rivas, R. F. (2017). An introduction to group work practice (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson.
Chapter 4, “Leadership” (pp. 97-134)
Chapter 5, “Leadership …10 months ago
- NOT RATED
When leading a group, it is the responsibility of the clinical social worker to find a way to enable all members to benefit from the experience. Although some members may not benefit, it is important …2 years ago