Social Policy and Direct Practice: Why We Must Carepatrifl_14i6
Use the Capella Library to complete the following:
- Figueira-McDonough, J. (1993). Policy practice: The neglected side of social work intervention. Social Work, 38(2), 179–188.
- Jabour, A. (2012). Relationship and leadership: Sophonisba Breckinridge and women in social work [PDF]. Affilia: Journal of Women and Social Work, 27(1), 22–37.
- Williams, S. M., & McDermott, K. A. (2014). Social science research and school diversity policy [PDF]. Educational Policy, 28(2), 325–346.
- Toggle Drawer
Explain how social problem analyses helps social workers in policy creation. Then, reflect on how policies affect your direct service work with clients in your practicum education placement or employment. Finally, share what you learned about yourself and your values after taking this course. Be specific and provide examples.
- 10 days ago
- LEADERS BUILDING TEAMS
- Assignment 2: Probability Analysis
- Being a Minority
- Assignment 2 Innovation and Communication Presentation
- 9 Algorithms That Changed the Future
- Architectural Diagram Information Systems Technology (IFSM 370)
- Allround this what I messaged about
- Relationship between Critical Thinking and Ethics
- Strategic Communication in a Business Environment