Social Media, Internet Addiction, and Depression[email protected]
Conduct research in the University Library and on the Internet to answer the following questions related to the short- and long-term considerations of social media use that results in signs of Internet addiction, depression, and the broader implications on society:
- Why is it important to identify detrimental online and offline behaviors? How do the two intersect?
- What psychological theories best explain the rationale behind users' engagement with social media?
- What types of behaviors are commonly exhibited in the social media space? What are some psychological effects on users?
- Can social media help enhance self-esteem? Explain.
- Can social media lead to feelings of belonging, feelings of isolation, and being an outcast, or both?
- What are some signs that a person's activity in social media is demonstrative of depressive symptoms?
- What are some signs that a person's activity offline is demonstrative of his or her ongoing use of social media?
- How might one address the topic when an individual is suspected of showing signs of depression in relation to his or her social media use?
- What is Internet addiction? What are the signs of Internet addiction? How can it be addressed?
Cite 3 peer-reviewed articles pertaining to the topic of Internet addiction, including leading opinions on this topic.
Present your findings in 1- to 2-minute narration writing for an audio podcast or video blog
with a transcript.
- 9 days ago
- MAT/540 Week 8 Assignment 1 Linear Programming Case Study
- Geometry assignments #2!
- Buss Accounting help
- Integrating Culture and Diversity in Decision Making: The CEO and Organizational Culture Profile
- 06155200- Lesson 1: Business, Accounting, and You PROJECT GOAL The goal of this graded project is to create the following financial statements for J & L Accounting, Inc.:
- 1-20 answers
- INTERNATIONAL FINANCE ASSIGNMENT
- information system
- Week 3
- Discussion Board