- Watch the "Supply Chain Design at Crayola" video (http://mediaplayer.pearsoncmg.com/assets/LnIIHC9aR9HSbSghd1Gjz4c_MgoLAzyD).
- Review the "Supply Chain Design at Crayola" video case on page 505.
- Respond with answers to the questions using your critical thinking and moral reasoning skills. If you are asked to draw an illustrative figure such as a chart, graph, or diagram, please do so and upload your document/s with your responses. Refer to your uploaded document/s in your responses, e.g., Question 2: See attached MS PowerPoint presentation for my detailed flowchart of the Ice Cream making process.
1. Describe the text’s four external and internal pressures on supply chain
design as they relate to Crayola’s supply chains for ColorWonder and
Washable Deluxe Painting Kit.®
2. Review the strategic implications of supply chains as described in the
text. Does Crayola have efficient or responsive supply chains, or both?
Explain your position.
3. Regarding the design of the Washable Deluxe Painting Kit.
chain, Crayola must evaluate the strategy of next-shoring in Asia or
retaining an existing network that involves the assembly of the kits in
the U.S. Compare and contrast these two supply chain designs from
perspective of the decision factors and pitfalls for outsourcing dis-cussed in the text.
- 10 days ago
- Financial Analysis Report
- Compare and contrast at least two (2) operating systems
- Discussion (small paragraph)
- Estimating Demand and Its Elasticities Part 2
- Select and Research a Group- African-American
- Fire Analysis & Prevention Essays
- Tax return-problem 7: C corporation Instructions: Please complete the Express Catering, Inc.âs 2014 tax return based upon the information provided below. If...
- Compare and contrast at least (2)operating systems that are available today for use on personal computers and / or mobile devices
- Criminal Justice
- C++ Programming