First: You need to chose at least ONE painting from ONE OF THE ARTISTS WHOSE STATEMENTS IN THE BOOK HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO READ. You can find the painting either in the course content or by typing the name of the artist and/or the painting into the search box for Google images. When you write about the painting, make sure you insert the link to it.
Jackson Pollock, 22 Mark Rothko, 26 Robert Motherwell, 26 Joan Mitchell, 31 Cy Twombly, 34 Tadeusz Kantor, 58 Charles Biederman, 81 Kenneth Noland, 92 Interview, 94 Susan Rothenberg, 263 Julian Schnabel, 266 Krzysztof Wodisczko, 424 Douglas Davis, 437 Shigeko Kubota, 443 Joseph Cornell, 509 Robert Smithson, 530 Robert Irwin, 572 James Turrell Mario Merz. 671 Yoko Ono, 736 Herman Nitsch, 747 James Luna, 799 Marcel Duchamp, 817 Henry Flynt, 820 • How does the artifact bring together the different methods and focus an understanding of the data presented in the module?
Second : write(750- 1000) words
• How does the artifact bring together the different methods and focus an understanding of the data presented in the module?
• How does it show the relationship between the artistic and the spiritual?
• How does it illumine the process of creativity and its relationship to thought and spirituality?
need to focus less on the background of the artist and more on the details of the "artifact" itself.
- 8 days ago
- Assigment for Physllis Young
- FOR MATHGUY 18 - SEE ATTACHED
- URGENT inequality and law choose 1 to answer
- Parenting An Autistic Child A literature map is a visual presentation
- Cultural Differences Simulation
- Statistics Are More Than Profits
- You are serving a on a jury for a murder trial. The evidence presented trial was largely circumstantial and, in...
- network design
- Assignment 2: Virtualize?