Searching for Current Events About American IdealsMjung005
This week’s activity asks you to identify an American ideal and summarize a related current event in 1-2 sentences. It will prepare you for your first assignment, Letter to Family.
Step 1: Choose one of the following American ideals:
Step 2: Identify an article (no older than 6 months) that covers a current event related to your American ideal. This article should be from a reputable news source that publishes well-written and well-researched news.
- One tip for finding a current event is to choose a reputable news source and visit their website to see recent articles on relevant topics.
Step 3: Write a short statement (1-2 sentences) summarizing the current event and how it relates to your chosen American ideal. Provide two examples that illustrate the connection.
Step 4: Include an article link in a source list
1-2 sentences about the current event and how it relates to your chosen American ideal. Provide 2 examples.
- 24 days ago
- ECE 315 Language Development in Young Children/week 3 discussion 1 and 2
- HCA 375 Week 2 Assignment Customer Satisfaction and Quality Care
- ECO 365 week 1 DQ 1
- CJS 240 Week 6 Assignment Corrections and Treatment
- CJS 200 Week 7 Checkpoint Jails and Prisons Response
- CIS 105 CheckPoint Computer Comparison
- BIS 219 Week 4 Individual Club IT Part 2
- ACC 230 WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT CANDELA CORPORATION CASE
- Medicine Through Videoconferencing. Read: Real World Case 3: Brain Saving Technologies, Inc. and the T-Health Institute: Medicine through Videoconferencing (pp. 236-237). In a three- to five-page paper (not including the title page or reference page),