SCM software Considerations includesus3848
You are the team leader for a software development project. Your team consists of five engineers: Three Software developers and two quality testers. You must select Software Configuration Management (SCM) software for your development team. Your project manager may require access in order gauge progress.
In your proposal, you will need to convince your project manager of the need for SCM software. Considerations include:
- During the course of a year, you may be involved in many projects, which have not been identified yet. Make sure to address the process of creating projects in defending your choice of SCM.
- Part of your duties is to work with the Marketing Department. Sometimes a customer will request and pay for a special or custom feature. How will your choice of SCM handle versioning and branching?
- What are some of the advantages of using a cloud-based service for software control? Are there any disadvantages?
- 9 days ago
- need a writer of business research analysis
- App 5
- BU 3
- Explain how there are positive and negative results associated with free trade using economic terminology. Explain the positive and negative aspects of a tariffs. Evaluate trade policies considering the pros and cons of a trade surplus and a trade deficit
- 4 pages Financial Strategy paper due after 4 hours from now
- Discussion: Diagnosing and Managing Common Endocrine and Musculoskeletal Conditions
- sociology 800 or more words
- DOCTOR MITCH
- IP 5