Scientific research skillsnikki74
Scientific research skills in all fields include:
- Researching background literature.
- Developing a research question.
- Creating hypotheses.
- Conducting experiments.
- Recording and analyzing data.
- Presenting results.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Organizing testing.
- Developing original solutions to problems.
- Keeping current with relevant scientific, professional, and technical changes or developments.
- Developing your scientific research skil
After reading the study materials in this unit on scientific research skills, respond to the following:
- What are the three scientific research skills you are most comfortable with and the three you feel you need to work on the most?
- How will you continue to evolve in your understanding of those scientific research skills with which you feel most confident?
- What resources will you use to enhance your learning and comprehension of those scientific research skills with which you feel less confident?
- 15 days ago
- no question
- What was the social and political impact of the Great Awakening?
- PARAPHRASE THE ANSWERS
- research pt 2
- Psychology help
- Western religion quiz
- Case Analysis
- APP 8
- Implement the Sieve of Eratosthenes and use it to find all prime numbers less than or equal to
- Federal Government Encouragement to Small Businesses