Science Week 3Endurance3
Respond to the following questions:
A catastrophic view of earth history and geology is based on the influence of the Great Flood. Provide evidence for, or against, the occurrence of a global flood. Lines of discussion might concern: Where did the water come from?, Could a single event explain the geologic strata?, What did the continents look like before and after?, Would mountains at the time of Noah have been the same height as they are now?, Would the water have affected nuclear decay rates used in radiometric dating?, Where did the water go afterwards?
Your response(s) should comply with the formatting, content, and word count guidelines, along with the style manual requirements, indicated in the syllabus.
Submit your original post and response in the Group Dialogue area under Week 3 forum. You can either click on the link above to directly access the Group Page or on Group Dialogue link on the side menu. When you are on the Group Page, click on the group highlighted for you. Once inside, click on Discussion Board option, then click on Add Thread to create a space for your post. Click Submit to make your post available to the rest of the class. To respond to other students’ threads, click on Reply button in the bottom left corner inside of a message.
- a year ago
- psy 475- What are at least two ethical issues associated with psychological testing? What impact do these issues have on the field of psychological testing?
- CRJ 240 MODULE 4 HOMEWORK
- MGT498 entire course
- week 1
- The Different Energy Forms
- Organizational Leadership- Professor Xavier ONLY
- ECET-230 – Digital Circuits and Systems week four iLab
- Legal Aspects of U.S. Health Care System Administration
- All of the following enhances the global value chain except: ___ Process versus function___ Customer centered versus supplier centered___ Bonus plans...