science & pop culturehermione101
For this module’s discussion, research a recent science news event that has occurred in the last six months. The event should come from a well-known news source, such as ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, NPR, PBS, BBC, National Geographic, The New York Times, and so on. Post a link to the news story, and in your initial post, identify the following:
- Summarize your news story and its contributions to the science or STEM fields.
- If your news event is overtly related to popular culture, how does this event contribute to popular culture studies? If your news event does not directly relate to popular culture, how could the science behind your event be applied to popular culture artifacts?
- 11 days ago
- Question for nyamaimule-FP
- Strategic leadership questions for Paula hog
- Help with computer Paper
- Setting Up a Help Desk
- Accounting Question Solution for you
- Organizational Development in Global Settings PHYILLIS YOUNG
- The purpose of this discussion is to give you the opportunity to apply ethical theories to the complex issue of ageism in the workplace, particularly in the area of employment. In the modern workplace there appear to be the following three key issues that
- QNT 561 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment - Business Research Project Part 1 - Formulation of the Research Problem