Do you expect to retire at a certain age? How much preplanning will you need to do? Do you expect to retire to a life of leisure, volunteer activity, new career, and so on? Where will you live—same family home, retirement community, part of the year in the north and part in a southern resort? Do you expect to be active grandparents/great-grandparents or somewhat disengaged from your offsprings' families? What are your overall impressions of retirement—is it positive, neutral, or negative? Why? Use at least 2 references to support your assumptions. Your references need to relate to concepts learned about retirement and must be scholarly/academic in nature. Use of .com websites is not appropriate.
- 6 days ago
- Cyber Crime
- 1) Explain the process by which an ionic compound attains equilibrium in an aqueous solution. 2) Determine whether a precipitate will...
- business ethics
- A thirty- year U. S. Treasury bond has a 4.0 percent interest rate
- math 221 alegrebra simple problem
- Jose has scored 562 points on his math tests so far this semester. To get an A for the semester,...
- Can someone do an essay?
- Linear Programming...***DUE TOMORROW**
- Discussion—Integrating Pharmacotherapy in Treatment