businesses seem to move more towards e-commerce and utilization of technology. As the use of the web increases, consumers are turning to shopping online. This may be for many reasons including, time-saving, brand visibility, offers, messaging, personal recommendations and many more (Singhal, & Tanwar, 2021). Shopping online allows consumers many more options than shopping in person would. Businesses also have many options when it comes to B2B commerce. In the planning process they analyze many options to decide what manufacture to go with and what price will be agreed upon. B2C has a more simple process that often does take as long between business and consumer. Nice job and good luck in your future endeavors.
Singhal, S., & Tanwar, P. (2021). A prediction model for benefitting e-commerce through usage of regional data: A new framework. IAES International Journal of Artificial Intelligence, 10(4), 1009-1018. doi:https://doi.org/10.11591/ijai.v10.i4.pp1009-1018
- 4 days ago
- Due in 3 hours - 2 pages - LITERATURE
- 8 Page Double Spaced Paper
- Choose a product that is good for the environment, such as a plastic bag or paper towels. Write three reasons why people should stop using them.
- ETH 321 Week 2 Assignment ( ADR Clause for Learning Team Charter Paper ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- FIN 534 Week 10 Homework Set 5
- ESE 631 Survey of the Exceptional Child
- NEED THIS COMPLETED IN TWO HRS ORIGINAL WORK ONLY PLEASE
- study of disease
- BSOP 434 Final Exam