Our textbook authors' focus is on transcendence and disability. The implication in that focus is that disability is something one needs to transcend. What are your immediate reaction to that statement? I ask because disability is an identity. Should we look to transcendence of an identity as a goal? Or should the focus be on acceptance? Or is there something I am missing?
(textbook author) Vash, C and Crewe, N. (2003). Psychology of Disability. Springer Publishing
- a month ago
- Use the concepts in your learning and the materials from the class to discuss your understanding of organized crime. In a 3-5 page paper, analyze the origins and history of organized crime in the United States by addressing the following: The major a
- Effective Value Chain equals Competitive Advantage Assignment
- Deshawn has five base-ten blocks. She models a number that is less than 999. The number she models has a...
- For Kim Woods: Microbiology (Parasitology Matrix Sheet)
- FIN 370 Final Exam
- Wine Industry Analysis: Business Plan for a Wine Bar
- MKT 230 Assignment Life Cycle Management Analysis + Branding Strategies
- CIS 319 Week 1 SDLC
- Journal Article Review; “Emotional and sexual maltreatment” Journal Article:
- MGT307 Wk 3 DISC Assessment