You must reply to peer based on peer post (In The Soft-Hearted Sioux, the character of Sitting Bull is a perfect example of perseverance. From the time he was a child, Sitting Bull was destined to become a leader within Sioux society. Sitting Bull was part of the Hunkpapa tribe of Lakotas, located in the northern area now known as South Dakota. Sitting Bull was not able to become a hereditary chief among the Lakota, so he chose to gain political stature by joining influential societies. He became highly respected and influential, and in the early 1860s he was granted membership in the Fox Society, which had delegates from other Lakota bands. Sitting Bull was later elevated to the position of blotunka and used his position to unite the Sioux people against the American threat. This, combined with her vision of him, made Sitting Bull a key leader among the Sioux during the later defense of his homeland. He was constantly fighting against all odds, whether against the US government or rival tribes.
Do you agree with your classmate's perspective? Why or why not? Be specific. What is the most convincing part of your classmate's post? Why?
150 words or more.
- a month ago
- Help ----------- Great-Writers
- Marketing Discussion Questions
- Senior leaders must understand how to motivate employees in a variety of ways. Research major motivational theories, and pick 3 theories to discuss. For each motivational theory, address the following: •Briefly describe each theory,
- Explain the five constraints and conditions that guide the creation of state policies.
- the diagrams show cells containing and surrounded by oxygen
- auditor’s report paper
- accounts as discussed
- please read before send me a hand shake