Respond to Natasha postSTREETWISE
This assessment is valuable to me because it will help me maximize my strengths and work on areas that need improving. My results were pretty even in all categories. I scored very high in empathy and self-awareness. I am an understanding person and that translates into my leadership at work, I always try to lead with care. I always ask for feedback from my peers and love to learn. I scored slightly less in self-regulation which surprised me as I always do my best to be tactful and mindful of others but this is the category I would like to work on.
In your response to at least two peers, address the following:
- Identify their strengths from their self-assessment and how these strengths will help them in the workplace.
- Make a suggestion to help them improve their skills in one area of emotional intelligence that they would like to focus on.
- 21 days ago
- history paper on the black panther party
- 2 to 3 pages (700 to 1,050 words) describing your plans for training employees and preparing them for system changeover. Include the following: Develop a schedule of activities to prepare for training and to conduct the training. Describe the resources th
- 100 word answer
- Process safety management review
- one question
- Article review
- Can you complete this by monday