Research Presentation related to chemistry (Powerpoint)v123ctor
The main goal of this scientific review paper is to provide a guided view of the current knowledge state and future directions in a specific topic area of your choice. This scientific review presentation should be a synthesis of results from the main scientific studies of a specific research area covering a specific time period, for example, the last two decades.
Your review presentation should be a synthesis of your comprehensive literature research on a topic area of your choice. The bulk of the scientific research review paper should focus on primary sources of scientific publications, the original scientific experimentation results reported in scientific journals. Secondary sources such as textbooks or review journals are easier to understand and can be useful in getting an overview of the field of interest. You can model one to devise an outline for your paper.
Topic: Establishment of two-dimensional gel electrophoresis for soybean protein isolate and its application
I have a PDF file attachment that I upload it for this topic. It must be typed in PowerPoint.
- 18 days ago
- The great debate
- larry kelly
- 62 Question Psychology Final
- Avoiding Workgroup Derailment
- Only for PhD doctorate.
- Implementation phase of Disaster recovery planning and data backup
- This assignment is to implement your own mini grocery store in
- Need 7 page minimum strategic plan for Starbucks. Must follow instructions in document
- 10-15 slides plus title page and references 150 words per slide